But what if this cake is given the flavor of another famous Indian dessert ie. Gulabjamun. This amalgamation will yield a tasty fusion of cake and Gulabjamun. So, today we have brought the recipe of Gulab Jamon cupcakes for you.
- 175 gms all purpose flour (maida)
- 30 gms cocoa powder
- 185 gms castor sugar
- 75 gms chopped Gulab Jamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml black coffee
- 210 ml refined oil
- 120 ml buttermilk
- Preheat the oven and collect the measured quantities of all the ingredients.
- Take out the flour in a
- Add cocoa powder, castor sugar, baking soda and chopped Gulab Jamon to the flour and mix well.
- Take out black coffee in another bowl. Ensure that this black coffee is somewhat cool as hot black coffee may cause splitting of eggs.
- Now break the eggs in the coffee and mix.
- Add buttermilk and refined oil to the coffee- egg mixture and mix well.
- Now, transfer the dry mixture into it and mix it in one direction using a hand blender. Now our batter is ready to be baked.
- Pour the batter into small cupcake molds up to 2/3rd of their height and give them a tap so that the batter spreads evenly in the molds.
- Keep the molds in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 15- 20 minutes.
- Demold the cakes and frost them with icing sugar as per your choice.
Delicious and yummy Gulab Jamon cupcakes will be ready to serve. Try out this recipe at your home to surprise your husband and kids.
Refer to the video:- https://youtu.be/KBzea42dlwg