Just like rice, cakes are also a favourite dish for most of the people. Now, you can enjoy online cake delivery in Delhi and NCR. It is impossible to say no to cakes. But have you ever thought about combining the flavour of both these items?
Don’t be surprised. Yes, it is possible. So follow this simple recipe of sweet rice cakes and serve double dose of taste to your children during teatime.
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup fresh cream
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 1 tsp green cardamom powder
- Boil the milk and then add rice to it.
- Cook the rice completely till it turns sticky.
- Transfer the cooked rice to a bowl and let it cool.
- Take the egg yolks in another bowl and whisk them properly.
- Add castor sugar, condensed milk, fresh cream and cardamom powder into the egg yolks and mix properly.
- Now, add a portion of cooked rice into the above mixture and mix gradually.
- Follow the same step till all the rice is finished. Our batter will be ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease the mould with butter and dust it with oil.
- Transfer the batter to the mould and bake it in the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Demould the cake and let it cool down.
Delicious sweet rice cakes will be ready to serve.
Refer to the video:- https://youtu.be/36rdVu8llwQ