Tutti- frutti is generally used in ice creams or for garnishing any dish. But do you know that tutti-frutti can also add taste and flavor to cakes? CakenGifts.in brings you the entire range of such delicious cakes through online cake delivery in Chittaranjan Park Delhi, and other locations. Online cake delivery in Lajpat Nagar Delhi is also quite fast.
However, if you wish to make it in your own kitchen, follow this recipe:-
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- A pinch of soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-3 eggs
- Little of vanilla essence and milk
- Tutti- frutti and chopped dry fruits as required
- Take out the flour in a bowl and add baking powder and a pinch of soda to it.
- Take out butter in another bowl and add sugar to it.
- Mix butter and sugar thoroughly using an electric or hand beater.
- Now, add eggs one-by-one to the mixture of sugar and butter to avoid curdling and beat it thoroughly.
- Add vanilla essence to it and beat it again.
- Take out chopped dry fruits and tutti-frutti in a small bowl and mix some flour in it. This adds to the crunchiness of the cake.
- Mix the dry fruits and tutti frutti in the egg mixture.
- Now, mix the dry and liquid mixtures.
- Don’t beat the mixture hard. Just try to fold it slowly making the shape of the digit 8. This adds to the softness and fluffiness of the cake.
- Add some milk and fold it again. Our batter is ready to be baked.
- Grease the mold with butter and then transfer the batter to the mold.
- Bake the batter in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on the cake to increase its taste.
The delicious tutti- frutti cake will be ready to serve. You can enjoy it with evening tea, coffee or in raw form.