- 200 gram Maida
- 30 gram Corn Flour
- 2 Teaspoons cocoa
- 80 ml Curd
- 170 ml Water
- 225 gram Sugar
- 60 ml Oil
- 60 gram Butter
- 1 teaspoon Soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tbsp red colour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 100 gram Butter
- 500 gram icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
For sugar syrup:
In a bowl add 2 tablespoon of sugar and ¼ cup of water and boil it till sugar completely mixed in water.
For cream cheese frosting:
Take a bowl and add 100 grams of butter, 500 grams icing sugar, 1 cup of cream cheese and ½ teaspoon lemon juice and mix it well and keep in into refrigerator for 2 hours to be chilled.
- Take a bowl and sieve maida and corn flour and mix 2 spoon coco powders. We have to sieve all ingredients together to remove any lumps. (Sieve ingredients at least twice.)
- Now take big bowl and add 60 gram of butter, 220 grams of sugar and now have to cream it together. Once your butter sugar melt well together we have to add 60 ml of oil into this and mix it well together. Once the mixture has become slightly Pell in color that means it’s done.
- In a big container add 80 ml of curd and 170 ml of water, 1 tablespoon of red color, i tablespoon of vanilla and stir it nicely.
- Now mix all dry ingredients, butter mixture to the sugar and curd mixture and mix it well step by step. Once your all incidents mixed well with each other mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda to i teaspoon of vinegar and add this soda and vinegar mixture to our cake batter.
- Now pour the cake batter equally into two 6inch cakepan and bake it for around 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degree.
- Now keep out cake from oven and let it be cool at room temperature.
- Now soak it with the cool sugar syrup and paste it by sides as well.
- Now take 2 teaspoon of frosting and spread it on the top of the cake once it is done place the other cake over the first cake and soak this layer as well with sugar syrup covering the top and the sides.
- Now again take 2 spoon of frosting and spread it over top of the cake and cover the top and sides as well.
- After doing this we have to keep this cake into freeze for 15 minutes to chill.
- Now fill second coat over the cake and by sides as well.
- Now decorate the cake with garnish the cake with white chocolate shavings, cream cheese frosting and strawberries and decorate it with your taste and desire as well.
Bake this luscious red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting all over the cake and surprise you loved one with its mesmerizing look. You can also try another red velvet cake with cream frosting recipe at home. If you relatives live in another city you can order online cake delivery in Gurgaon to gift them luscious cake at their doorstep.