But have you ever thought about an orange cake? If not, you can enjoy orange and other fruit cakes through online cake delivery in Dwarka Delhi and other localities of Delhi-NCR only at CakenGifts.in.
However, if you are wondering how this cake is actually prepared and want to try it at home, here is a quick recipe for you. The best thing about this cake is that it can be made in very limited no. of ingredients.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- Little of vanilla essence
- Dry fruits as per your choice
- Break 3 eggs in a bowl and whisk them using a hand blender or cake machine.
- Add sugar to the eggs and mix properly.
- Add some grated orange in the eggs-sugar mixture to enhance its flavor.
- Now, add orange juice and little of vanilla essence into this.
- Take out flour in another bowl.
- Add baking powder & all your dry fruits in the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Now, transfer the dry flour mixture into that of eggs.
- Don’t mix it hard. Just cut and fold it making the shape of the digit ‘8’.
- Add oil and mix it again. The batter is ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease the mold with butter and dust it with some flour to avoid sticking of cake into its bottom and sides.
- Transfer the batter into the mold and bake it at 180 degree Celsius in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Take out the mold and remove the cake from it by keeping it upside down.
Your yummy and delicious orange cake will be ready to serve.