- 1 and ¼ cup of Flour/Maida
- 200gms Milk
- 100gms Soft Butter
- 2 Teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ Teaspoon soda bicarbonate
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ cup of milk or water
- 1 or 2 cup chopped fruits for the filling
- Some fresh sliced fruits for decoration
- 2 cups of whipped double cream
- To start with, we first prepared a 8 inch aluminium cakepan
- Butter paper for the base and cut it according to the base. And now paste the butter at the bottom of cakepan and at the top of the paper as well and also in whole cakepan.
- Now dust it with a little bit of Maida and turn around the cakepan with dusted Maida. Cakepan should be coated well with the Maida.
Direction for Cake Mixture:
- Add sieved Maida in that we add the soda bicarbonate and the baking powder and sieved it.
- Now for the cake mixture, we add this flour with the baking powder 200gms condensed milk and 100gms of soft butter which is come to room temperature also mix 2 teaspoon powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and ½ of cup of milk. Now blend all the ingredients together.
- Once mixture is nice and smooth, we pour it to cakepan and bake the dough in an OTG for 40-45 minutes at 150 degree Celsius.
- Once the cake is baked, let it cool to come at room temperature.
- Now cut the cake equally in three slices.
- We make a sugar serum with one cup of water and 2 spoon of sugar. And moisten the cake along with the edges with sugar syrup. (You can use fresh fruit juice instead of sugar syrup)
- Now put the all chopped fruits into a bowl and mix about 4-5 spoon whipped cream into chopped fruit and mix it well.
- Now spread fruit and cream mixture on the 1st layer of the cake. Now put the second layer of cake over 1st layer cake and now again put the some sugar syrup over it and spread the remaining fruit and cream mixture over the 2nd layer of cake. Now put the last layer of cake over it, again put some sugar syrup over it.
- Mix the cream from the edges of cakes with knife to look it better.
- Take some whipped cream and put it over third layer of cake and also all around the cake. Once we coat the cream all over the cake. We put it to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- When cream get some tight after keeping in freezer, Put another layer of cream all around the cake.
- Take a poly packet and cut it from the corner and put a nozzle into that, now fill the packet with cream and decorate it according to you desire. You can use start nozzle to make the border at top of the cake.
- Now decorate the cake with all sliced fruits according to your wish.
Now exotic fresh fruit cake is ready to serve between your loved ones and special one for whom you made it. But keep it in freeze for 2 hours before serving this.
This is the just reference to make fresh fruit cake by CakenGifts.in. If you want to buy or order to deliver cake in Ghaziabad or Faridabad who lived there, you can place an online order it from CakenGifts.in.
Reference – youtube.com/watch?v=OCmkqcmWBrM