But cakes are children’s all time favorite and they love to enjoy them. Whether it be chocolate or butterscotch, black forest or pineapple; children are always ready to eat them. You can have online cake delivery in Greater Noida and other localities of Delhi-NCR if you don’t have much time and cooking is not your cup of tea.
However, if you wish to improve your cooking skills and serve your children with tasty and healthy food, we have brought the recipe of eggless date and walnut cake for you:-
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 cups refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup melted butter
- 3/4th cup brown sugar
- 3/4th cup toasted & chopped walnuts
- 3/4th cup buttermilk
- A pinch of salt
- Take out milk in a bowl and soak chopped pieces of dates in it.
- Add instant coffee powder to it and mix well.
- Take out refined flour in another large bowl and add baking soda & baking powder to it.
- Add all the dry ingredients including brown sugar, salt and toasted walnuts in it.
- Add butter, buttermilk and vanilla essence to this mixture and mix well.
- Now, transfer the milk-dates mixture into this bowl and mix well.
- Grease your mold with butter and dust it with some flour.
- Transfer the batter to the mold and bake it in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 45 minutes.
- Take out the mold from the oven and demold the cake by turning it upside down.
Tasty and healthy eggless dates-walnut cake will be ready to serve.
Reference: – https://youtu.be/sTcHs3cb5h8