- 150 grams all purpose flour/Maida
- 25 grams of coco powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 80 grams butter
- 60 grams sugar
- 5 teaspoon condensed milk
- 125 ml Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 6 Inch baking tin(Cakepan)
- 3 spoon of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 2 cup of fresh cream
- 4 cup of dark chocolate (750gm)
Sugar Syrup Direction:
- This sugar syrup is going to make your cake soft and moist.
- Mix 3 spoon sugar and ½ cup of water and heat it together till the sugar dissolves in water.
- We have to let it cool completely
Make Chocolate Truffle Icing:
Heat fresh cream in a pan and switch off the gas before it starts boiling.
- We have to sieve the flour/Maida, coco powder, baking soda and baking powder together in a bowl twice.
- Now mix cream butter and sugar together in other bowl and mix it by blend. Once it becomes slight pail in colour, we are going to add 5 teaspoon condensed milk to it and mix it together again. Once it becomes smooth that’s mean it’s ready.
- Add vanilla essence and instant coffee powder in milk and mix it well.
- Now in butter mixture mix dry and wet ingredients together in batches.
- Now we have to put mix cream in 6 inch baking cakepan which is grease with butter before putting cream into this and also put parchment paper at the bottom of cakepan.
- Now keep it in preheated oven at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes you can keep out heat cake and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep out the cake from cakepan with the help of knife and unmold the cake from the tin and remove the parchment paper over it.
- Add the hot cream to the chocolate and mix 2 teaspoon salted butter to the chocolate and hot cream and now mix it all together with spoon till it melted completely. Keep it in rest for 1-2 hour.
- Now cut the cake in two layer and soup the second layer of cake with the sugar syrup.
- Your chocolate truffle icing is ready so put it on the second layer of cake and spread it slightly.
- Now keep the first layer of the cake over the second layer of cake and soup with sugar syrup. Now put chocolate truffle icing over the first layer of cake. Cover the whole cake with chocolate truffle icing completely. Before final finish keep it in freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Now put second layer of chocolate truffle over the cake for the shining.
- Now it’s time to decorate your cake with chocolate cream. So decorate it with your desire and choice.
This is so yummy and tasty cake if you make it completely to follow step by step which is given video. If you make it at your home so you can serve it between your loved ones which is available at your place but if someone is living far away from you like who live in Dehradun, so what do you have option for them. Don’t panic by CakenGifts online service you can make your cake delivered in Dehradun to your loved ones with your love and emotions.