Banana is a fruit which is tasty as well healthy. So, we are bringing a tasty eggless banana cake recipe especially for those who are vegetarian and love to eat bananas.
The specialty of this cake is that it can be stored for about a week and will still remain fresh. You can just heat it a little in the oven at the time of eating. Another advantage is that today we are going to prepare it by using regular wheat flour ie. aataa and not maida to make it even healthier. So, let’s have a look at the recipe.
- 3 medium sized bananas
- A small cup of sugar (regular or brown)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup regular wheat flour (aataa)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Little of vanilla essence
- Peel the bananas and put them in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas with a potato masher.
- Add sugar to it and mix properly till the sugar melts
- Add oil and vanilla essence into the above mixture and mix properly.
- Take out regular wheat flour (aataa) in another bowl.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt into the flour and mix.
- Sieve the flour into the banana mixture by using a chhalni.
- Mix the batter in one direction. Our batter is ready to be baked.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease the tray with butter and dust it with some flour.
- Transfer the batter to the tray and bake it in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 40- 45 minutes.
Yummy and healthy eggless banana cake will be ready to serve. You can plate it by cutting the cake into small square pieces to make the cake look more effective.