Today we are making Blueberry Lemon cake which is so soft and moist which is loaded with blueberries. So, get right into it.
- 2 large eggs and a bowl
- 1 cup (240 grams) powdered sugar
- 1 cup cream but sour
- 1/2 cup light vegetable oil
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 2 cups (250 grm) flour
- 2 tspn baking powder
- 1 medium lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/2 Tbspn corn starch
- 16 oz (450g) fresh* blueberries
- Powdered sugar to dust the top (optional)
How to make BlueBerry Lemon Cake?
- In a large mixing bowl take two large eggs and 1 cup of sugar, then beats those together with hand blinder on high speed with 5min or until the mixer is becoming thick and light in color. Then add 1 cup of sour cream and ½ cup of light vegetable oil or olive oil and a tea spoon of vanilla extract for flavour with a quarter tea spoon of salt into it, then mix at low speed just until combined.
- In a separate dish or bowl mix together two cups of flour with 2 tea spoon of baking powder, then add that mixer to the batter at 3rd of a time and mixing it well in between each addition. Then add 1 tea soon of fresh lemon juice .Then rinse your blueberries and drain it well and add ½ teaspoon of corn starch with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix them until combined.
- Then preheat your Owen at 375’F and butter your pan and attach
- Then line the bottom with baking paper, then spread half of the batter evenly into the pan and top half of your blueberries and repeat with the second half same as above and sprinkle your remaining blueberries at the top.
- Then bake into your Owen for 55minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean without any wet batter.
- Let your cake cool for 15-20 minutes into the pan then remove it from the bottom and last spread some powered sugar on to it and lastly the taste check.
It was delicious muahh.