Utensils for baking:-
Two 8 inch baking pans lined with butter paper and greased with oil.
Items required for making it as follow:
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup boiling water
Procedure that should be followed to make it as:-
- Pre heat at your oven at 350 degree F and 180 degree Celsius.
- First in a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients like add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and baking soda, salt. Then combine it properly until complete mixing not fulfill with whisk.
- Now add milk, eggs, oil and butter, vanilla essence. After addition of these ingredients now beat on slow speed until all the ingredients are combined with stand mixer with paddle attachment.
- Then after you can scrape off the sides if required to just clean up the side wall of the bowl.
- Once you done now add hot boiling water and mix until your mixture become smooth. Now pour the mixture in a pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 F, insert a toothpick, if come out clean and now cake is done.
- If not, then bake it for another 5-10 minutes more.
- After 26 minutes of baking your cake is ready. Let them cool for 15 minutes and then remove to rack to cool completely.
Referace : https://youtu.be/LP3uVB8V0Bw