However, it is sometimes hard to collect so many ingredients and then devote a lot of time for preparing the cake. Therefore, CakenGifts.in brings online cakes delivery in Delhi and other nearby cities for you to enjoy delicious cakes sitting at your home.
However, if you love cooking and wish to bake the cake yourself, here is the recipe for you:-
- 200 gms butter
- 200 gms sugar
- 200 gms flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- Little of rum and whiskey
- Some amount of caramel
- Pinches of ginger powder, fennel powder, and garam masala
- Dry fruits as required
- Take out the butter in a bowl and add sugar into it. Mix it till it gets converted into a nice cream.
- Add eggs to this mixture little by little to avoid curdling and mix it nicely.
- Now, add flour, baking powder and vanilla essence to this.
- Add a little of rum and whiskey to this mixture or it can be avoided.
- Prepare a black colored caramel with sugar and add water once it cools down. Add it to the above mixture.
- Mix all the dry fruits available with you.
- Now add a pinch of salt, ginger powder, fennel powder and garam masala to Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray. Don’t forget to grease the tray with butter before using.
- Bake the cake in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 20-25 minutes.
Your tasty and healthy dry fruits cake will be ready to serve.
Refer to the video:- https://youtu.be/X6Ym56y5lIA